- Captain's love life.
- Intro to the Vorlons
- 0:13:53 -- That man who talks about the energy surge will become a major "bad guy" in the series.
- 0:24:27 -- Ok, riddle me this. If there's only one (simple) way in or out of that bay, how ever could the captain have gone in there?
- 0:29:25 -- How can an unknown compound on an unknown entity be known to be terminal?
- 0:33:00 -- I hate when there's an introduction of unfathomably powerful technology, which is never seen or heard from again.
- 0:38:30 -- "Fresh" and its one hour old. Hrmph.
- 0:41:00 -- The guys in the medical room shouldn't be there. I thought that ONLY the doctor was authorized to work on the ambassador. This happened the first time too.
- 0:44:14 -- There's our "bad guy" again.
- 0:45:20 -- Why is the girl looking at the monitor. Those are all supposed to be off.
- 0:46:55 -- Panty-shot? =)
- 0:49:45 -- Where's the air-leak now?
- 0:59:00 -- More guys in the background. Hrm.
- 1:03:55 -- In hindsight, Londo apologizing is actually a very significant event.
- 1:15:50 -- Re-use of footage, with that bad animation.
The Chinese girl.. she did do some rule breaking with the coffee thing!
Why doesn't the commander get himself scanned by Leta?